Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An Apology and a Proposal

First off, I'd like to apologize for my amazing failure at maintaining this blog. It turns out that trying to start a blog while simultaneously coping with writing-inhibiting stress and massive amounts of schoolwork is not actually a realistic or even good idea.

As an incentive to myself to keep writing, I'm thinking about broadening my scope a little bit. This is also because I find myself with a number of tangentially related ideas to write about in my head which aren't quite in line with my original intent for this blog, but not too far off. This might include things like gender, non-ace sexuality, queer/LGBT issues, and potentially other topics as they relate to being a teenager. I'll try to stay ace related as best I can, though.

Another thing I'm considering is changing the URL of this blog, because what on earth was I thinking, "asexyback"? Really? I don't even like that song. This will screw up any links, though, so I'm not sure yet.

So, yes. Sorry. I'll try to do better and be a responsible not-adult-yet on my commitments.

2 comments:

  1. lol, don't worry. i'm a student too with insane amounts of work and can barely maintain a social life, much less a more serious blog. you're doing well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the name . . . ><"

    ReplyDelete